Personal Income Tax Done At Reasonable Rates

About Us

I have been doing taxes for the past 20+ years at reasonable rates. Providing quick, fast and reliable service. Call Tim TODAY at 226-526-6444 (Office)

Customer Question #1

When can I start to file? CRA opens EFile service normally Start around the 3 week of February.

Customer Question #2

I sold my house in 2018, am I required to notify CRA on my tax return? The answer is yes. You are not required to pay capital gains if it was your primary home.

Customer Question #3

How can I contact the CRA? You can call toll free at 1-800-959-8281 Remember to have your return with you as they will ask for amount normally on line 15000.

Personal and business taxes Done At Reasonable Rates


Call Tim TODAY at 226-526-6444 (Office)


$45 plus HST ($50.85)

Senior 65+

$40 plus HST ($45.20)

Rental Income

$75 plus HST
This is an extra on top of your Personal Tax return

Sole Proprietorship Business Tax

$75 plus HST
This is an extra on top of your Personal Tax return

USA/Canada Cross Border FBARS Basic


USA/Canada Cross Border Basic Returns


Personal and business Income Taxes Done At Reasonable Rates personal taxes in

More useful information

Latest News


If your net tax owing on your tax return is over $3000 you will be required to pay instalments the following tax year. Tax instalments are payments you make throughout …

Tool Allowance for Tradespeople +

If you were an employed tradesperson in 2012 or later (including an eligible apprentice mechanic), you may be able to deduct up to $500 of the cost of eligible tools …